A big day for ZRGP as our PowerBase Mate Energy Storage System was ready to leave the warehouse.
ZRGP PowerBase Mate
As a ZRGP UL9540A – certified BESS home energy storage system, Mate is our most classic product, featuring a modular LV design, LFP cells, 8000 cycle life, and scalability to meet the needs of businesses and homes of all sizes.
• Between 2 to 8 battery modules can be used in a single stack to give 10.24 to 40.96kWh usable capacity;
• Up to 15 stacks can be connected in parallel to give a maximum 614.4kWh usable capacity;
• Additional modules or parallel stacks can be added at any time to increase capacity.
ZRGP energy storage systems adopt A-Grade LFP Cells featuring high energy density, highest-level safety, longest service life. And the standardized square batteries are easy to stack and splice.
- Service life: After 8000 times of charge and discharge, it can maintain no less than 80% of the battery capacity
- High energy density: Can reach more than 135kWh/kg
- Long service life: The service life of a single cell is up to 8000 charge-discharge cycles
- Charge and discharge rate: Up to 2c strength
- Safety: Even if it is forced to cause an internal short circuit or the possibility of rupture or fire is extremely low, the battery has passed the needle penetration test
The laser welding process ensures the battery connection is reliable and the module has high reliability and long service life.
Each module of PowerBase Mate system built-in BMS, and ZRGP energy storage systems are designed as a three-layer energy management system. Your battery system will get strong protection, high reliability, and long cycle life.
- Temperature management: Single-cell temperature control, temperature difference control between cells balance management: maintain the consistency of related parameters between cells
- Protection function: Overcurrent/overvoltage/undervoltage/overtemperature/communication fault protection
- Troubleshooting: Determine the type of battery fault and handle it accordingly
- Communication function: CAN bus, RS485
Aging test on lithium battery pack
The first role is conducive to the stability of the performance of the lithium battery pack. The second is to select the consistency of the lithium battery pack after aging for a period of time.