The power base max is the off-grid type of energy storage system which integrated battery system, inverter system and control system. Its application is very convenient, which input can directly connected the power grid, electric generator or photovoltaic panels, output can directly connected to the load. This system can provide a quick solution for photovoltaic energy storage or uninterrupted power supply.
Three operation modes, Solar Prior Mode, Utility Prior Mode (default), SBU Mode (Solar-Battery-Utility)
- When the grid power is suddenly cut off, a stable power supply can be provided independently for users.
- When the power grid does not provide power for a long time, a generator is supported to connect in for power supply.
- Output power ranges from 6kW to 12kW.
- Supports simultaneously two-type voltage output, typical 104V AC and 208V AC; other types also supported.
- It adopts a power frequency transformer, with strong carrying capability, stable and reliable operation, and high safety performance.
- The system has three-level protection, better guarantees the safety of the product.
- The inverter is integrated with the lithium battery system, occupies smaller space and simpler wiring, which can be installed quickly and easily.
- The frame structure is adopted to reach arbitrary capacity combination.
- Unique main control box setting can obviously increase product security and liability; can achieve a variety of communication protocols to connect with different brands of inverters.
- Main control box supports RS485, RS232, and CAN communication.
- Touch screen indicates the working status of the system, alarm information, and the status of each lithium battery module.
- Supports replacement of old battery modules.
- Solar Prior Mode. Solar Prior Mode: the PV will provide the power to the loads first. If the solar energy is insufficient, this part will be supplemented by the battery; when solar energy is not available, or the battery voltage drops to the setpoint or triggered the low voltage alarm, then it will be powered by the grid.
- Utility Prior Mode (default). The utility will provide the power to the load first. Solar and battery power the load only when the utility is not available.
- SBU Mode. PV will provide the power to the load first, battery will cover the insufficient part. When the battery voltage drops to the setpoint or triggered the low voltage alarm, the loads will be powered by the utility.