Power Base IMax is an off-grid energy storage system which integrates the battery system, the inverter system and the control system.
This product is convenient to carry out and install. In various climates and working environments, it quickly provides the power supply. This product is widely used in homes, schools, clinics, and emergency rescue places in remote areas, providing customers with the cost-effective and convenient power solutions.
The inputs of product can be directly connected to the grid, diesel generators, or photovoltaic panels. And, the outputs can be directly connected to the load.
Comparing with a diesel generator, PowerBase IMax does not require expensive fuel, it can be operated without pollution, noise, high maintenance costs, instead, it provides the power for a variety of loads, including lights, fans, radios, televisions, and mobile phones. At the same time, it can also be used as an emergency backup power to ensure a sustainable power supply.
Three operation modes, Solar Prior Mode, Utility Prior Mode (default), SBU Mode (Solar-Battery-Utility).
- When the grid power is suddenly cut off, the stable power supply can be provided independently for users.
- When the power grid does not provide power for a long time, the generator is supported to connect in for power supply.
- Maximum 5kW output, efficiency ＞98%.
- Supports simultaneously two-type voltage output, typical 104V AC and 208V AC; other types also supported.
- It adopts a power frequency transformer, with strong carrying capability, stable and reliable operation, and high safety performance.
- The system has three-level protection, better guarantees the safety of the product.
- The inverter is integrated with the lithium battery system, occupies smaller space and simpler wiring, which can be installed quickly and easily.
- Unique main control box setting can obviously increase product security and liability; can achieve a variety of communication protocols to connect with different brands of inverters.
- Main control box supports RS485, RS232, and CAN communication.
- Touch screen indicates the working status of the system, alarm information, and the status of each lithium battery module.
- Supports replacement of old battery modules.
- Solar Prior Mode. Solar Prior Mode: the PV will provide the power to the loads first. If the solar energy is insufficient, this part will be supplemented by the battery; when solar energy is not available, or the battery voltage drops to the setpoint or triggered the low voltage alarm, then it will be powered by the grid.
- Utility Prior Mode (default). The utility will provide the power to the load first. Solar and battery power the load only when the utility is not available.
- SBU Mode. PV will provide the power to the load first, battery will cover the insufficient part. When the battery voltage drops to the setpoint or triggered the low voltage alarm, the loads will be powered by the utility.